MIA Forensic Investigation and Fraud Analytics Conference 2019
Greetings from the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
We are pleased to inform that MIA will be hosting the Forensic Investigation and Fraud Analytics’ on the 20 August 2019 (Tuesday) at Connexion Conference & Event Centre, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur. Themed “Harnessing Tech to Fight Fraud in the Digital Age” the conference program will be focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Forensic Analytics and Blockchain. It will also highlight the key areas for transformation to enable accounting functions to deliver greater value in smart analyticsand fraud mitigation techniques.
All ACFE members are entitled to enjoy members rate to participate in this conference:
• RM 900.00 per delegate, 10% Early Bird Discount (Until 31 July 2019)
• RM 1000.00 per delegate, members rate (Until 20 August 2019)
• Additional 5% Group Discount on total fee for 3 pax and above from the same organisation
ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE TO GAIN INSIGHTS INTO:
• THE BUSINESS CASE for transforming accounting practices into a fully automated fraud detection function
• IMPLEMENTING digital forensic accounting strategies and best practices which will improve fraud prediction, detection and prevention
• ACCURATE fraud prediction and hypothesis using analytical and visual tools synchronised with transaction history
Should you need any other information or have any enquiries on registration, kindly contact the following officers: